Champions Queue is an invite-only, adaptive League of Legends system that allows professional and developmental players to practise in an organised environment. It provides automatic lobby creation as well as voice communication channels and match reporting.
The scrim CQ provides in-game granular data for your scrim games. CQ data files follow the Bayes Live Data Message data format.
Champions Queue Data Section
By platform ID — if you know the platform ID of the specific game or match you want to download, enter it in the smart search field and get the results you are looking for
Date from/ Date until — Use these two separate filters to sort matches from a particular start or end date.
Click the match that you want to download. You will see five download options for each game in the match:
- Separated is a zip-archive containing separate JSONs for each game message.
- Compressed is a zip-archive with just one huge JSON, containing all game messages.
- Details is a JSON-file containing detailed timeline information about events that happened in the game.
- ROFL is a game replay file which you can view with your League of Legends game client.
- Summary is a JSON-file containing team and player stats for this game.